Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Scalloped Potatoes, Garlic Chicken and Cauliflower all in one pot!

So tonight I tried making the whole meal in the Ninja and it worked!!!  I made boxed scalloped potatoes, garlic chicken and frozen cauliflower.

First I set the Ninja to stovetop high and boiled the water for the potatoes

 

Next I added the potatoes, butter, milk and cheese sauce and stirred


Then I got my chicken prepped.  I used salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning and garlic

 
Next I put the chicken on the wire rack and added it to the pot.  I set the Ninja to 425 oven setting
 

 

I let this cook for 30 minutes.



Then I added the frozen cauliflower to the rack and let it cook for another 10 minutes

 
When done, I took the rack out and served everything up!!
 


Everything tasted great and clean up was a breeze!!!!  Love the Ninja!!

2 comments:

  1. this looks really good! I'm all for easy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! I want to follow your blog but can't seem to sign up on my iPad! Guess I'll have to keep checking back. Love my new Ninja too!

    ReplyDelete