Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blueberry Muffins

So I was at the Dollar Store yesterday and saw Marie Callendar's Blueberry Muffin mix, so I picked one up!  I also bought a 6 cup cupcake pan while I was there.  This morning I made them and they turned out great!

I set the Ninja to oven,400, which was what the package said to do.  I decided not to use the steam method, just the oven.  I let it heat up and mixed up the oil, egg, milk and mix



I lined the cupcake tin and filled them up


I put the rack in the Ninja and put the tin on the rack.  The package said 14-16 minutes but they actually took about 22 to be fully done.


They were yummy!





3 comments:

  1. That looks good. I tried some apple muffins on steam and they looked bad and tasted chewy. I will try your way next time, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the muffin pan?

    ReplyDelete