Monday, January 20, 2014

Sausage, Egg, Hashbrown and Cheese Casserole

I made this breakfast casserole last night for dinner and it was delicious!  I got the recipe from Rhonda Sullivan Cilley, who is a member of a Ninja Facebook group!  I followed the recipe exactly except I used a different sausage and different tots!

Ingredients:

9 large eggs
¾ cups milk
24 oz package hash browns or tater tots (I used regular tater tots, you can also use hash browns or thin tater rounds) - DEFROSTED
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 large onion, diced
¼ cup melted butter
2 packages Jimmy Dean sausage (I used reduced fat, Rhonda used maple)

Salt and pepper to taste

On stovetop high cook the onions and sausage breaking sausage into small pieces


In a bowl, beat eggs and add butter and milk to them


Turn the Ninja to the oven setting at 350 degrees

Once sausage is completely browned pour eggs over the sausage



Pour defrosted tots over the egg and sausage mixture


Top with the cheese


Cover and cook for about 15-17 minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment