Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chicken, Rice & Veggie Bake

This is a version of the one on the Campbell's Soup website that I have been making in the oven for years!  It turned out good, except that the rice stuck a bit on the bottom and got really crispy, but it was still yummy!

Ingredients

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I use smallish ones)
1 cup rice
1 can cream of chicken soup (I use the 99% fat free)
1 can chicken broth
1/2 bag frozen broccoli
1/2 bag frozen mixed veggies
salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste

Set the Ninja to oven 375.

Put rice, both cans of soup, and the spices in the pot and stir


Put a little salt and pepper on the chicken and add it to the mixture

add veggies to the pot and stir a bit (I forgot to take a picture)

Cook for about 40 minutes, although I think next time I will do a little less




No comments:

Post a Comment