Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tina's Beef Stroganoff

I should start by saying that when I do my own recipes I don’t really measure, I kinda just do what looks good, just be warned lol!!

Ingredients:

1 lb beef chunks, stew meat, fajita meat, etc…
Steak seasoning
Olive oil
2 cans cream of mushroom soup 
1 pouch onion soup mix
About 1 cup beef stock (or water)
About 1 cup sour cream (I use light)
Wide egg noodles

Set Ninja to stovetop high and add olive oil, meat and steak seasoning.  Brown.

In a bowl stir together soup, onion soup, and stock

Once meat is brown, add soup mixture to the Ninja and stir.  Turn to low and let that cook for about 15 minutes.

Boil noodles on the stove and drain.

Add sour cream and noodles to the Ninja and stir.  I switched the Ninja to crockpot low and set it for 30 minutes, so it would stay warm until we were ready to eat.


YUMMY!!!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds good try making your noodles 1st in ninja then the topping in same pan less cleanup will try this recipe

    ReplyDelete