Thursday, January 1, 2015

Throw Together Hamburger Soup

As usual, I love to just get creative and use up what I have in the kitchen.  So tonight I decided to make this...

1 lb lean hamburger
Red potatoes (I cut up about 6 medium sized ones)
2 boxes beef broth
1 can diced tomatoes
1 bag frozen broccoli and cauliflower
Spices to taste (I used creole seasoning, pepper and oregano)

Set the Ninja to stovetop high and brown beef with some spices

Add potatoes, stock and diced tomatoes, bring to a boil then turn Ninja to stovetop low

I checked the potatoes and they were almost done about 40 minutes in so I then added the veggies and let it cook until we were ready to eat.

This is the kind of soup you just kind of watch, I don't think you can really over cook it, especially when on low!



1 comment:

  1. Made this over the weekend and the guys loved it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete