Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ground Beef burrito bowls

I love to throw things together!  Normally I make this recipe with chicken but I didn't have any so I created something new in my reportoire!

1 pound lean ground beef
Garlic salt
Garlic pepper
Chili powder
1 can of black beans drained
1 can of corn drained
1 bottle of Herdez Chipotle salsa (you can use any kind of salsa) - This is my new favorite salsa!!!
White rice
Shredded cheese

Set Ninja on stovetop high and brown beef along with spices

Add corn, beans and salsa and stir

Turn Ninja to stovetop low and cook for about 30 minutes.

I cooked the rice in a pot on my stove since I haven't tried steaming rice on its own yet in the Ninja!

Put some rice in a bowl, add the meat mixture and top with shredded cheese!

Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment